Family Photo 2011

Family Photo 2011
Just before the deployment

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Little Man Jace

Okay, this is just a quick stop to mention a conversation Jace had with me at dinner.  I don't know why Jace has gotten on a health kick or were the idea came from, but he is serious about his healthy food.  It started a couple of days ago he kept asking if this was healthy, or if that was healthy.  Then yesterday he said that he's only going to have one thing bad for him a day (candy, cake, etc).  We had Taco Bell yesterday after practice and he told me he wanted a healthy dinner (didn't stop him from eating the tacos though LOL).  Finally, tonight he told me thank you for the healthy meal (I made pot roast, carrots, and potatoes).  He never eats the skin of the potato, but after I told him that's where all the vitamins where he ate it right up.  He kept saying he needed to be healthy and get big muscles.  And then he showed me his muscles.  I was cracking up!! He told Bryce if she didn't eat all her carrots she wouldn't grow any muscles.  He even asked if football was healthy for him?!  He said, "I've got to have a good diet." This kid is asking about cholesterol and everything.  Where is my baby?  All I have is a little Man of the House anymore--a role he reminds me about often. 



  I  

No comments:

Post a Comment