Okay, really--what kinda circus doesn't have any tigers and only one clown? Don't get me wrong it was enjoyable--but when the kids (and you) would like to see tigers and they don't show them its a little disappointing. I loved watching the kids' faces as the circus started--they were completely enthralled with the show. Here is a picture of us at intermission.
Here is one deployment issue that happens a lot with us...How much can I do with the kids while Danny is gone? He would never tell me "no" to doing something without him, but I want him to experience these things also. The circus was one of those things. This is the kids' first time going to the circus and I hated that Danny missed it. On the other hand, I can't keep the kids in a bubble for the year. So, we went. But other things I refuse to do without him. Seaworld, Disney, Universal Studios---all things that will wait till Danny comes back. The zoo or other small trips--we might make happen--with lots of pictures :D

No comments:
Post a Comment