So this weekend has been very relaxing so far and hopefully it will stay that way. Last night I had the opportunity to have a date with my Lil' man Jace. He wanted to go to Golden Corral and spend his tooth fairy money so that's what we did. We had a great time and he said Golden Corral is now "our special place." LOL. After dinner and shopping we came home and watched Cars 2 and some cartoons on the TV. Very Very relaxing. Jace is more of a cuddle bug than Bryce and so we got some cuddle time in (although I'm sure if I called it cuddling in front of his friends it would be over).
I got to sleep in till 7 this morning and had a relaxing morning--Jace even made me toaster strudels to go with my coffee. We got to laze around until about 9:30ish and then had to get ready to get Bryce to golf.
I learned an important lesson this morning--Golf is not Jace's thing. We were watching--or supposed to be watching Bryce in her mini tournament and he was having a hard time being quiet and being patient. I didn't figure we'd make it all the holes, but I did figure he could at least hold out for 3 holes. Nope. Bryce was disappointed we weren't staying to watch her play "her favorite hole" and Jace was saying he had to go to the bathroom NOW. I felt very split (another thing I take for granted about Danny being home--one of us can each take a kid and no one feels split). At any rate I did take some very bad pics. I am not good at taking pictures with my iphone and am getting kinda annoyed by it.
Bryce's Ball is the one closet to the flag and it was her first stroke for a par 3. She ended up paring the hole.
Well, I'm going to take this very relaxing day and make it even more so by going to bed early. I'm hoping I can wake up early to clean--its a long shot but I might be able to do it ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment