Family Photo 2011

Family Photo 2011
Just before the deployment

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Finally, an afternoon at home

I don't think there have been more than one or two afternoons since Danny left were the kids and I got to stay home after school. Today we finally got to do it again and it was so nice.  I thought I would get something done on my to-do list, but nope.  I got sucked into kids' arguments, facebook, and pinterest, and email.  I did get some FRG stuff done, but not much else.  And it felt good.  I think I might actually get into bed before 11 tonight. I'm not too worried about my to-do list.  I have tomorrow night with lots of time to do stuff. 

Today was a perfect day to be at home too.  80+ degrees.  I was able to open all the windows and air out the house.  It was perfect--well except for the neighbors probably heard me yell at my kids 4 or 5 times.  :/ 

This weekend, thanks to some wonderful friends, that happen to have kids the same age as mine, my kids will be at sleepovers Sat afternoon till Sunday.  I adore my kids.  But every once in a while I think its good for us to get a break from each other.   I am so thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment