I love football more now as than I ever have before. There is definitely something about your son (or daughter) playing a sport that makes it seem more interesting. This is Jace's 3rd season in tackle football and he loves it.
This season got off to a rocky start--I believe I blogged about how disappointed I was that we didn't get the coach from last time. However, I am so glad that we are on the team we are on. He has a great coach and the kids seem pretty great too. I haven't had a chance to really meet any of the parents because I've been running so much. I haven't been able to just hang out. I'm looking forward to getting to meet them now that I can hang out more with my schedule slowing down a bit. Here are the pics I took tonight:
The only downside for me to tonight was that this is Danny's thing--he loves watching Jace play. I can barely follow what is going on ;) But I did take some pics of the superstar tonight. He is number 72--I think Danny wanted him to have 12 but we didn't get to pick--but his number was 72 last season too. So maybe that is his lucky number now ;) The coach said that he is doing a great job as center--that he snaps the ball great. He even told Jace and I that the offense wouldn't have worked without Jace snapping the ball like he did. Jace also played on defense (don't ask me what position 'cause I really don't know). He really enjoyed himself tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment