Family Photo 2011

Family Photo 2011
Just before the deployment

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ANTS!!!!

Another short and sweet entry.  I got up early again and had my time with God and it made all the difference.  My day ran smoothly and I got home a little early because I had to go in early today.  However, when I got home there were ants all over my counter and sink.  UGH!! I hate ants.  We've been battling them since they dug up the lot next to us this summer.  This isn't the first time they've found their way into my sink--but I really hate it.  This time I got bit 5 times trying to kill them all--and I was mostly using spray.  Then, when we can back from Bible Study tonight, Jace found 2 lone ants upstairs.  So now I'm panicked that they are in the carpet.  I'm ready to tear it all up and have hardwood everywhere.  I will definitely be calling my trusting terminix guy to come out and spray.  I am so disgusted and I keep feeling like they are crawling all over me!! UGH. 


No comments:

Post a Comment