So not much happened today. I went in a half hour early so I was able to leave a half hour early and get some grocery shopping done. My neighbor Allison came to the rescue and said she'd get the kids off the bus and keep them until dinner--which we were already planning to have together. It was such a life saver. I was able to drop Jace's medical papers off, hit the commissary, and pick up some Panera bagels (for tomorrow's brunch I'm hostessing). When I showed up at Allison's she was also holding a baked zita dish from another neighbor, Charlotte, that they made and were leaving for me. I'm telling you--I have never been this spoiled. Its such a great feeling to know and LIKE your neighbors. I've already told the neighbors that are military that they are not allowed to PCS (change duty stations for you non army folk) unless we all do it together ;)
Garmin didn't love me much today--I think he was kind of mad at me actually. He didn't destroy the house, or go potty inside, but I left a box of band-aids out and he chewed up the box and made a mess but didn't actually chew any of the band-aids. And as I'm cleaning them up he's looking at me from around the corner of the couch. I can almost hear him say--if you hadn't left me a lone for so long I might have been good--but its your fault for leaving me here for so long. This I can laugh about because the box to band-aids is relatively small compared to what he's done in the past.
Well, that pretty much all. Just one tiny little thing more...if you are reading this and your name is Daniel Frost LOL....I broke my Jim Shore Americana Angel yesterday (Yes, I am a little heartbroken about it). A replacement one would be an awesome Valentines gift. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment