Family Photo 2011

Family Photo 2011
Just before the deployment

Monday, January 16, 2012

I like not having to cook.

I like not having to cook.  Don't get me wrong, I love cooking and baking when I have someone to make it for and the time to do it, but when its just for the kids and I...ehh..not so much ;)  At least this week I actually have a plan for what I am making each night.  Normally I just kinda wing it the day of. This week I have been so spoiled by my friends that I've been invited last minute to eat at someone's house last night and a different house tonight.  So not only didn't I have to cook, there isn't any mess at my house to clean up.  AND I get to hang out with some great people too.  I'm also not normally a last minute type of girl, but I have enjoyed the last minute chances to spend time with friends. 

Although I might stop taking Jace to other people's houses.  He eats like I never feed him.  Normally Jace is a good eater, but tonight, he had seconds (or thirds) of everything they had.  Not that I'm complaining--the boy is all skin and bones and needs some more meat on him ;) 

Now if I can only manage to feed my kids for the rest of the week ;) we have another invite to a friend's house on Friday.  I'm not sure I've ever been this spoiled during a deployment before. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment